- VORTAL’S SALES INCREASE 12% in 2013
- VORTAL takes one the chairmanship of EUPLAT, the world’s largest public tendering platform association
- VORTAL sponsors the 1st European Conference on ePublic Procurement (ECPP)
- The main Portuguese Airport saves with VORTAL
- VORTAL in Angola
- The biggest international IT analyst placed VORTAL as worldwide leader of e-Sourcing platforms
- Republic of Colombia chooses VORTAL to implement Public eProcurement in the country
VORTAL growth 12% is mainly due to the company’s international operations increase with 17% of the total revenue coming from markets such as Spain, Czech Republic and Colombia.
During this time, the operational results, or EBITDA, increased 20% in comparison to the previous period. On the other hand the net profit rose 83% up to 1.7 million euros.
The innovative contribution brought to the market by VORTAL, namely the new platform VORTALnext as well as the market contribution from VORTALcorporate aimed at service companies and industries, has registered a growth over 300%. Read More
Our clients say
"One of the main advantages of VORTAL electronic tendering is the added value in terms of competition, promoting access to a larger number of suppliers, resulting in a greater number of bids, thus increasing the potential for better proposals in terms of quality and price".
|Siricio Ramírez - Head of Procurement at the University of Almería (Spain)|