- e-Tendering mandatory in the EU
- The biggest international IT analyst placed VORTAL as worldwide leader of e-Sourcing platforms
- VORTAL takes on the chairmanship of EUPLAT, the world's largest public tendering platform provider
- VORTAL sponsors the 1st European Conference on ePublic Procurement (ECPP)
- The main Portuguese Airport saves with VORTAL
- VORTAL in Angola
- Republic of Colombia chooses VORTAL to implement Public eProcurement in the country
Following the publication of the Directives in the OJEU, the official transition period prior to the directives becoming law in each member state commences. In summary, all states must commence the task before the end of the first quarter of 2016, with it becoming mandatory in the same year for all public administrations to communicate with bidders electronically, and to publish all tenders online.
In the first quarter of 2017, all central purchasing bodies must have implemented an electronic bidding system that allows offers to be sent and received securely and confidentially. The final step will be applied in the last quarter of 2018, when electronic tendering will become fully mandatory for all public authorities of the EU Member States.
Our clients say
"One of the main advantages of VORTAL electronic tendering is the added value in terms of competition, promoting access to a larger number of suppliers, resulting in a greater number of bids, thus increasing the potential for better proposals in terms of quality and price".
|Siricio Ramírez - Head of Procurement at the University of Almería (Spain)|